Hey guys! As promised, here is my shopping trip to walmart! As some of you may know, I went to walmart 2 days ago and had one of the most AWFUL experiences with a manager! He was telling me the coupon policy does not apply to that store, I couldnt go to a different line, I couldnt check out unless it was with OUT my coupons, and a bunch of other things. He even tried to tell me it's not part of their policy to give overage. He said if the coupon is worth more than the product, I simply can not use it. Oh, and apparently is HAS to be the one in the picture, even when the coupon says "on Any.." He was incredibly rude, and yelled at me very loudly.
I called corporate with a complaint from being so embarrassed and for all of the frustration. The lovely STORE MANAGER, gave me a gift card for my trouble, and profusely apologized. That manager is also on a few days leave. This is not the 1st time this has happened!
Here is my shopping trip to walmart today. The picture shows another bottle of All Detergent, 4 kotex liners, and 2 venus razors – These items were purchased 2 days ago, but I wanted to put them in the picture. The picture is missing my Simply Orange & Simply Lemonade (put em in the fridge) and 1 of my 4 pks of Dr. pepper (those went in the fridge too!). Hope someone finds my trip information useful! I love these small trips to walmart
1st trip at Walmart:
Updated, did the math a little wrong! Pfft, lol.
- 1 All detergent, 50 load 50oz – $6.67
- 2 Venus Razors – $5, Clearance for $3 each
- 4 U by Kotex 18ct Liners – $1.24 each
Total BEFORE Clearance/Price Match/Coupons= $21.63
- $1 off All Detergent from 8/31 Insert + price match to DG for $4 = $3
- 2 $2 Off 1 Venus Razors from 8/31 Insert = $1 each
- 4 $1 off 1 Kotex from previous insert (can't remember) = $.24 each
Total After Clearance, Price Match & Coupons = $5.96
2nd trip (today) to Walmart:
- 2 4pks Dr. Pepper – $2 ($1 each)
- 4 Febreze Noticeable Warmers w/ pretty cover – $4, on Clearance for $3
- 1 All Detergent – $6.67
- 4 Meow Mix Cups – $.48 each
- 4 Cascade 3 Pk – $.97 each
- 2 Reach Floss – $.88 each
- 4 Travel Size Degree – $.97 each
- 3 U by Kotex 18ct Liners – $1.24 each
- 1 Simply Orange – $1
- 1 Simply Lemonade – $1
- 1 Colgate – $.97
Total BEFORE Clearance/Price Match/Coupons = $42.80
- 4 $3 off Febreze Noticeable Warmers 8/31 P&G + Clearance for $3 each = Free
- $1 off 1 All Detergent 8/31 Inserts + Price Match to Dollar General for $4 = $3
- $1 off 4 Meow Mix Cups 8/31 Inserts = $.92 for 4
- 4 $1 off Cascade 8/31 P&G = Free
- $1.50 off 2 Listerine/Reach (Can't remember which inserts) = $.13 each
- 4 $.75 off 1 Degree 8/31 Inserts = $.22 each
- 3 $1 off Kotex (Still can't remember which inserts..) = $.24 each
- $1 off 1 Simply Orange Printable = Free
- $1 off 1 Simply Lemonade Printable = Free
- $.50 off 1 Colgate (Can't remember which insert for this either, lol) = $.49
Total AFTER Clearance/Price Match/Coupons = $8.10 (before tax of course)
Here is my receipt showing the coupons & total!
This post may contain affiliate & advertising links. Clicking on these links helps support That Frugal Girl. Read our Disclosure for more information.