Advertising & PR
Advertising on That Frugal Girl
I am open to different sorts of advertising on my blog. Please read my disclosure for additional information. I am especially interested in companies who offer coupons, give away freebies, or promote frugal living. I am pretty much open to all sorts of companies provided that it's family friendly and helpful for my readers.
My stats (as of April 2012):
I currently receive about 20,000 Page Views per month and 8,000 Unique Visitors. My page rank and alexa ranks are quickly improving as well as Domain Authority and Moz Rank. I have almost 4,000 fans on facebook and over 1000 fans on twitter.
Word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertising!
Product Review Policies
- All types of products are welcome, but please keep it "Family friendly"
- You must send a product for all reviews and it will NOT be returned. Sample sizes not accepted, product must be full size in order to effectively review it
- Allow up to 3 weeks after I receive the product for the review to be completed & posted (Unless product requires more time for review).
- I will email you promptly after the review is posted.
- I am not responsible for any costs with shipping the product to me.
- Product Reviews are FREE of Charge!
I encourage you to include a Giveaway when I review your product! Experience has shown that websites that offer a giveaway gain more traffic for you, and for me.
Website/Company Review Policies
- I am particularly looking to review websites that promote frugal living, offer coupons, family friendly products, discounted services, etc.
- All Website Reviews are written by me and are my honest unbiased opinion. Reviews will contain at least 250 words (upwards if requested) and can include up to 2 anchor links within the post.
- All posts stay live for at least 12 months.
- Giveaways are free of charge when included with a Product Review, otherwise contact for prices.
- Let me know what the prize is beforehand, and also who the contest is open too (age, location).
- I am not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner, please do not send it to me to send to them.
- I select winners randomly by using a random.org and an app called Raffle Copter. After I notify the winner I will forward their shipping information to you. I ask that you ship the prize within 3 weeks of receiving the winners information.
- I can ask the reader to like your Facebook page, View your website, join a mailing list, follow on Twitter, and other options for bonus entries.
Banner & Link/Text Advertising
I am open to Banner Advertising and am currently accepting sponsors that have a 100×100 size unit to advertise. Ad Units can be made visible on specific pages or throughout the entire blog on every page. Ad space can be purchased either on monthly, 6 month, or 1 year terms with prices being discounted for longer contracts.
NOTE that I am able to create the actual advertisement banner for you for an additional small charge if you currently do not have any ads created and in place. I am an avid freelance website and graphic designer and have a lot of experience in creating advertisements.
I am also open to link units, and single line ads. I would be happy to include your link in as an anchor on a current post of your choice, place a text link on a specific post or page, and many more options. Link units remain in tact for terms of 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year with discounts for longer contracts.
Contact me to get started!
I am open to Guest Posts and would love to have you post an article on That Frugal Girl. I am particularly looking for articles about:
- Coupons & Deals
- Shopping Stories
- Frugal Living, and ways to save
- Children and Family Products
- Women's Products
- & Much More.
Generally I will ask you to send me the posting and I will look over and edit as needed. I will let you know if and when I plan to post your Guest Post and also email you after it has posted.
Guest posting is a win win situation for both you and I. Contact me for more details!
I would also love to guest post for your blog! I have several pre-written articles and can write about virtually any topic, especially those pertaining to budgeting, saving money, and frugal living.
Contact me if you are interested! I look forward to hearing from you